Thursday, May 25, 2006

Signs, Aliens, and PROOF!

OH MY GOODNESS?! Do aliens actually roam the earth? Did I mention the SIGN I found in my cornfield (yeah, you know that huge cornfield in my 1/4 of an acre...). I think that the aliens are going to attack. And I have what few beleivers in aliens have...PROOF!
Here I was walking along and I saw an alien IN MY HOUSE! Of course, that absolutly freaks me out, so I do what any girl in her right mind would do...I scream. So what do I do next? I grab my handy-dandy digital camera and snap a picture! The next day the same thing happens and I snap another picture...then it happens AGAIN the next day and I snap another picture! The weird thing is that these are all different aliens. Shall I show you the pictures that will forever prove that aliens are threatening us and roaming the earth??? I shall. Brace yourselves...






















Strangely the above alien looks slightly familiar...
















Yikes! So does this one!!















So does this one!! Okay, this is really freaking me out...


So there it is. My proof. Now maybe y'all will believe me and also start looking for signs in YOUR cornfields...












*For those who are interested, no, this story isn't true. But I bet I fooled you!! :) Though I still wonder who those creatures are in the photos...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

you're bizarre . . .

Anonymous said...

I thought that one of Melissa was James! LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry. I don't have a cornfeild.
But my sides still ache frome laughing.
Esther