Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Okay, I've done it...

yes, I'm finally posting some more photos! Aren't you suprised? Okay, here they are.















Tiff, Melissa and Myself- The Denim Jacket Club! :)




















Sierra Candler and I playing Volleyball over at her house.















Many of my beloved friends who I left behind in Texas. This was taken at Christa's bridal shower, right before we left for Illinois.

















Me and my old and dear friends, Esther and Naomi Habegger!





















Me and some more of my old and dear friends, Natlaya and Makayla Kracko!















Tiff, Grace and Ashton Bandy and I being extremly wild and silly one night! (hint: we were playing telephone charades!)



Well, that's all for now. I'll try to be more diligent with posting on here in the future! :)

~jessica~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

jessica!!! you finally updated, thanks!
luv you

Anonymous said...

hoooahhh! as Aaron says.


She posted!

Anonymous said...

Ok, now you need to post again....=D